That's Me

That's Me

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Fun Ended


That's me bein' 'hood.
 Amazing Grace's boyfriend wants to get dreadlocks. Amazing Grace isn't thrilled by the idea. Amazing Grace loves frogs almost as much as she loves shoes. I found this hat...I think it'd be perfect for The Boyfriend; he'd get his dreads, she couldn't hate it because there's a frog attached. Win win.






As we were at Disney Land, we saw Snow White & the 7 Dwarves. Snow White was singing her song I'm Wishing/One Song. I love that song. If you need a refresher:


As we're listening, I decided to be all sweet/romantic/girly & said to the hubs, "Before I met you, I used to walk around singing this song." No lie. I'm a dork like that & I really did. "I'm wishing, I'm wishing, for the one I love to find me, to fine me, today. I'm hoping, I'm hoping, and I'm dreaming of, the nice things, the nice things, he'll say, he'll say."

He said, "Aw, and then you met me, and..."

I cut him off with, "I stopped singing." Okay, so sweet & romantic only lasts so long with me. He's used to it.

Luckily, he didn't throw me in the Snow White pond but I think that's only because I was holding the very valuable camera when I said it & he didn't want to lose the hundreds of pictures I'd taken. 

And speaking of pictures...I just have to share what a rough life I've had. For 6 days I had to study for finals while on vacation! Who does that? Only a nursing student taking classes where she teaches herself, of course. And to ensure that everyone feels bad for me, I took a picture as proof:
Studying on a 5th-story balcony in the sun & breeze, 80* with no humidity, with no household or family distractions...picture proof of how rough I had it.

The hubby man may have won the Mort contest but I think I win the Who is the Saddest contest:
That's sad...

...but that's really sad.

Why is Eddi Girl sad? a) Leaving California's perfection 
                             b) At 4 in the morning 
                          c) Going straight to a test at school  
                        d) Returning to a week of finals 
                      e) All of the above


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...