That's Me

That's Me

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Where the Fun Never Ends

We are still at Disney Land, having a blast. I don't recommend having to study for finals while on vacation but if you are offered a vacation & don't get to pick when it is, it's actually the best way to study. Knowing there's nothing else I have to do, nowhere I have to be, no time limit, no one else's needs to be met...makes it pretty easy to focus.

We asked the ticket guy which part of Disney Land he suggested we go to first since neither of us had ever been here before. He said, "Well, it depends on what you're looking for. Do you want to do adult bonding things that make you all romantic & sweet feeling or do you want to have fun?"

Now that's my kind of guy! Of course we went for the fun stuff. We'll let old people do the lovey dovey stuff. We're as bonded as we're gonna get. We wouldn't have survived all that the last 2 1/2 years has thrown at us if we weren't.

 I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake breaking him out of Toon Jail, but I just couldn't say no to that face. 
 What girl doesn't want to see her man in a mini pink & blue Cheshire Cat hat??
 "Does this make my head look big?"
 That's right, even Minnie Mouse has a sassy side. 
 "I'm totally driving a cartoon car! How awesome is that?"
Poor boy is so overworked that he sat down at Mickey's desk & while answering the phone, wondered where his computer went. "Oh, sweetie, you're not at work."

An update on the housekeeping issue I was having. The lovely "have a magical day" people at the front desk were not exactly happy to hear that housekeepers were entering my room whenever they pleased. The nice guy made a phone call & said, "We want to make sure this does not happen again." And, magically, it hasn't happened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...