That's Me

That's Me

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hubby Owes Me Diamonds After This Dream

So I had this dream that sucked.

We were living on a house boat & hubby invited Almira Gulch to live with us. His ex. To live with us. In our house boat. Ass.

During my trying to accept that my hubby had obviously just had his brain melt out of his ears to do this to me, I get another shock. Hubby & Almira shared the master bedroom & I got my own room.

The own room part was pretty exciting. Yay! No snoring. No flopping. No one to witness my talking/creepy staring in my sleep. Yeah, I'm all for that.

But wait...they are sharing a room? Whoa. That's different.

Then they tell me that they will make all parenting decisions from now on. I have no say. Bwahahaha they told me I have no say in something. Tcha, that'll fly.

Of course when I woke up I let hubby know how evil he is & that he owes me an apology for being a dipstick in my dream. What does he say? "That would never happen...I would never live on a house boat."

Out of the whole dream, that's what he tells me won't ever happen? I get that he lived on a ship for like, 600 months with 6,000 other stinky Military men & had to live in tight quarters with overflowing toilets...whatever, dude. But out of the entire dream, that's the part you choose to "reassure" me won't happen?

That boy has a lot of sucking up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...