That's Me

That's Me

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween...

It's late to do a Halloween post, but eh, you'll get over it.

I love doing the makeup on the kids. Once a year I get to live my true calling as a makeup artist for horror films. Why Stephen King's people have not discovered me yet, I do not understand. Maybe it has to do with the restraining order Mr. King has on me...

"Watch out, purple witch! That zombie thinks your brains smell delicious."

The 8 year old was a witch. I'll skip the "fitting, eh?" jokes.
The 11 year old was a zombie doctor. My beautiful little blonde haired, blue eyed just-turned-12 year old went as a nasty brain-eating creature. Nothing girly for this child.

She grossed me out.

I had so much fun doing her makeup though, that I grabbed a baby doll & had to make a baby zombie.

Which led to...
 "What the..." 
This is what the hubs gets for watching TV while I was being creative. Teach him to ignore me...
 "Get this nasty thing off of me...Seriously, Eddi, I'm gonna pee myself."
 "It's in my shirt! And now I'm screaming like a lil girl! Stop taking pictures & help me!"

 The hubs is scared of dolls.. I collect porcelain dolls. It's a prankster's dream to be married to someone that is scared of what they collect. It's seriously a match made in Heaven for me.

I made the hubby man wear the most humiliating awesome costume ever. I pieced together all sorts of things & made him close his eyes while I dressed him. He did get a little curious when I was putting makeup on his face & glitter in his hair, but does anything really surprise him anymore?
 Yes, that's a purple boa. He's covering everything else up because, "you are so not putting this on your blog." Which just means I have to describe what he wore. A tiara that said, "Drama Queen" & a sash that said the same. He had such pretty makeup & glitter on. Such a shame he knew thought I would make fun of him in a post.

 And this is me with the freakiest costume (besides a clown) that I have ever seen. It's supposed to be a ventriloquist & dummy but dude, that thing needed to be on a bicycle with an evil laugh. I swear it's the guy from Saw.

No matter where I went, the damn doll was staring at me. Those eyes! Those eyes! Make it stop! Hubby man got way too much satisfaction from me being scared of this doll woman thing. I guess I deserve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...