That's Me

That's Me

Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day? What Father's Day?

No lie, I'm just going to invent my own holidays and put them on days that are not otherwise occupied on my calendar or in my mind.

I forgot it was Father's Day until well into the afternoon. I remembered long enough to tell hubby how sorry I am that I completely forgot and didn't do anything. Then I forgot again until after midnight, so it was no longer Father's Day & too late to say anything to the fathers anyway.

So I'll pick a random day in September or January, & unlike all the other fathers out there who knew they would be celebrated today 'cause their daughter or wife is not overwhelmed & wondering how much torture can be packed into one week every school term, I get the added bonus of surprising these guys when I celebrate them on a random day that Hallmark didn't already name as a day for them.

Dang, I hate finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...