That's Me

That's Me

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Well, That'll Teach Her

Last night hubby & I were talking in our bedroom & our conversation went a little somethin' like this:

Hubby: Whoa!!

Me: No way!! That is not what I was expecting to find at all!

Hubby: That's not going to work out.

Me: That's way too much.

Hubby: Yeah, forget that idea. 

Me: Hey, put that thing away.

Hubby: I got it out 'cause I'm thirsty. I just need to get it up here.

Me: Can you fit your mouth around the entire thing?

Hubby: Umm....

Me: Oh my gosh, you have a big mouth! I can't believe you can fit that whole thing in there. 

Hubby: Mh-mm.

Me: I can't believe you just put that in your mouth! Do you know where that has been?

Hubby: Uh. No.

Me: You should wash that thing once in a while.

Hubby: [laughing]

Me: It's pink. That's not very manly.

Hubby: I dunno, it's brown to me. [Mr. Color Blind]

Me: Don't bring that near me....Stop!...No, that is not going in my mouth now! You're not putting that anywhere inside my body!

Hubby: Come on, it's not a big deal, you can handle it. 

Me: It's too big to fit. Put it away! 

Hubby: No, it likes being out.

Me: Put that thing away. I don't want it near me. I'ts just going to make me wet & I don't wanna be wet tonight.

Blondie: Hey!! I don't wanna hear what is going on in there!

Without knowing that we were talking about the price of a vacation spot we had just looked up information on & the hubby man's big ol' water bottle, a child doing laundry on the other side of our bedroom door would justifiably be traumatized over all of that.

I bet she never eavesdrops at our door again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...