That's Me

That's Me

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tough Mudder (part 2)

Seeing as how I love random things & taking pictures, this post is just a bunch of random pictures I took at the Tough Mudder that I feel must be shared. This is only a very small portion of the pictures that I took, so be thankful I'm not turning this into a Tough Mudder scrapbook with all of the pictures. 

First up, Ginger Girl & I are showing how truly happy we are to not only be awake, but also out of bed, at 6:45 on a Saturday morning. 

 Next we have me letting the hubs know exactly what I thought of his suggestion that I do the Tough Mudder along with him...he's so funny!


            Mmm...random guy in a kilt...



Check out the guy on the left in the pink unders & green suspenders. I've got a view from every angle for ya. Oh yeah, and Buzz Lightyear got in on the action this year too...




A close up of each for your viewing pleasure... 











The challenge starts off with running through clouds of orange smoke bombs...

I don't know these people, but do I really need to explain why I took a picture of the 2 guys in the middle? Really? Or why this picture is so much larger than the other pictures in this post? Do I really?

The one guy did the entire Tough Mudder in that long wig & a pirate wench costume. Even swimming & crawling under wires in it. The guy in the poncho & hat only wore his costume between the obstacles. They were fun to watch...


Pirate Wench Man didn't let his costume get in the way of helping his fallen fellow Tough Mudder...

This evil bird was across the parking lot, saw our car, & came running at us. I screamed & ducked. Then I made sure all windows were rolled up so that he couldn't get in. He opened his mouth wide while looking at me. I know he was showing me that his throat was big enough to swallow me whole. So I showed him that I was eating one of his chicken friends & he could just deal with it because he wasn't going to get in my car to eat my face.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...