That's Me

That's Me

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Love Notes on the Refrigerator

With our schedules, sometimes I don't see one or more of my children for a whole day. It's not ideal & of course we would all like it to be different, but that's just the season of life that we are all in right now. I can't let Mommy Guilt get to me or I'll never get through school.

I take full advantage of the fact that Sharpies, black eyeliner, dark lipstick, & pretty much half of the awesome items in my makeup case, all easily wash off mirrors. Like this one:


One day, I didn't see Amazing Grace before she went to school. I was at school when she got home, & she was going to be at someone else's house when I got home. While I was gone & before she left again, she stuck this sticky note to the fridge for me:

The next day it was changed to:

Can't blame a child for wanting to make sure everyone sees that I love her. 

The next day...

The next...

The day after that...

Pretty soon everyone in the family & friends who came over couldn't wait to see the updated notes that magically appeared. 

The next day...


Next...

Then (this one became my favorite)...

It's getting heavy in here...

Of course...

And...

We're not done yet...

Finally a child that doesn't even live here chimed in...

That shut both those girls up. 

Nothing like 2 sisters reminding each other who Mom's favorite is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...