That's Me

That's Me

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Wake Me With a Kiss

We were kitty sitting this week & the kitten always slept with a child at night. Until this weekend when all children were gone.

It didn't take the kitten...sweet little Lucy...very long to find my bed & curl up between the hubs & me. At one point, as I'm watching TV, I hear a little "meeeeeew" & look over to see a little face peeking out from under hubby's leg. He'd rolled over on top of her. Poor girl, what a rude way to be woken up. 

After that, she slept on the other side of me or on top of my head or wherever she was happiest. About 4:00, this is what I woke up to...



Yes, she's licking my eye lashes. Talk about a strange feeling--a cat's sand paper tongue on your eye while you're sleeping. 

Must have tasted good 'cause every time I took her off my face, she ran back for my eye like it was a yummy snack. 

Maybe makeup remover is made from tunas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...