That's Me

That's Me

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kitty Kisses...Better Than Butterfly Kisses

We are kitty sitting this week for a 9 week old calico kitten. It's great 'cause it's like I have a nanny for the low cost of a few bites of mushy food & some tap water. I'm all about the cheap entertainment for the kidlets so I can do extravagant things like pee without having a conversation through the door.

This cute little kitten, that hubby insists I cannot just refuse to give to her Mama, will give you kisses. No matter what she's doing, just put your face close to hers & she licks away...

This video is complete with cheesy editing. Enjoy!

This video is not cheesy, not even credits.

I just have to "lose" the kitten sometime before the Mama gets here to take her back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...