That's Me

That's Me

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Numb Face

My children have some freaky genetic thing where their teeth don't fall out on their own. If they don't rip a loose tooth out within hours of it becoming loose, it reattaches & they'll never get it out on their own. Between needing teeth pulled because they don't come out otherwise, 1 child in braces with 3 more going into them, I am putting my dentist's children through college all on my own. Seriously, he wouldn't even need other patients; just live off of my children & their crazy, crooked, self-adhesing mouths.

My 12 year old had to have some teeth pulled & she always has a rather strong reaction to Novacaine. It not only numbs half her face, it also makes her incredibly sleepy. This girl is always super happy & can't seem to erase the smile off her face. She is the smiliest child I have ever seen in my life & there is no way you can have a bad day when you see her smile. 

She's always adorable but she's also very amusing when she's hopped up after a dentist visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...