That's Me

That's Me

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lucy & Ethel aka Hobbit feet

So Ethel is my sister. Only we don't have the same parents & her name's not Ethel. 

Together we're Lucy & Ethel, 'cause I'm the red head & we get into all sorts of trouble together. (Don't worry, Mom, not legal trouble.) We plot things that make us giggle...and I snort...and then we act on them & others wonder if there is literally something wrong with our brains. 

She's my sister 'cause I told her she is. 

She's also 6 inches shorter than me.

She went out with this guy last weekend & this is part of our conversation:

  • Ethel:
    • ....he is very tall so I feel even shorter around him Lol
  • Me:
    Tuesday
    • you are an elf
    • When you're sleeping i'm going to tattoo HOBBIT on your ass
  • Tuesday
    Ethel:
    • Lmao and I'll tattoo gigantore on yours lol
  • Tuesday
    Me:
    • see that face i'm making? that's at you. i'm not gigantore
  • Tuesday
    Ethel:
    • I'm no hobbit lol
  • Tuesday
    Me:
    • i can't help it that your parents didn't love you enough to give you enough growth hormone to make you normal
  • Tuesday
    Ethel:
    • ...I'm a cute elf aleast
    • He has a cat
  • Tuesday
    Me:
    • your growth was stunted
    • uh oh, you better not like his cats better than mine
  • Tuesday
    Ethel:
    • Especially my toe lol
  • Tuesday
    Me:
    • ...hobbits have funky feet too
  • Tuesday
    Ethel:
    • I'm done at 10 tomorrow morning ill stop by
    • Hobbits have funky feet lol
  • Tuesday
    Me:
    • i'll be here tomorrow
    • shave your hobbit feet first
  • Tuesday
    Ethel:
    • Lol they are not hairy just freaky
  • Tuesday
    Me:
    • i know you wax them so i think you're an elf
  • Tuesday
    Ethel:
    • Lol rather elf than hobbit
  • Tuesday
    Me:
    • rather gigantor than either of those
  • Tuesday
    Ethel:
    • Lol
  • Tuesday
    Me:
    • You laugh but who are you gonna come running to when you need something that's over 5 feet high?
  • Tuesday
    Ethel:
    • Lmao ill get a ladder hehe who you gonna ask for help when you need to crawl in small area to get something you dropped
  • Tuesday
    Me:
    • i'll ask the 6 year old, she's the same size as you

  • Tuesday
    • Ethel:
      His cat is @14 years old
    • The most friendliest and affectionate cat but Watsons personality is awesome



When we are old ladies in a nursing home, I already know what's going to happen...

A loud old lady yelling down the hall, "Eddi! Eddi! I can't reach my feet!"

And I'll be coming down the hall with my walker, one tiny step at a time, "I'm coming with the wax, shut up before I beat you with my walker!"

Hubby says we will be the female version of Grumpier Old Men.
That's us, only the fish would be a jar of wax to take care of her Hobbit feet.

I'm looking forward to seeing the nursing home staffs' faces when they try to figure out why we have Hobbit & Gigantor tattooed on our derrieres. I'm also trying to figure out how to slip Nyquil into her wine so I can knock her out & tattoo her. I need to make sure she's nice & still so I get 3 letters perfectly written on each cheek.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...