That's Me

That's Me

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

When Razors Attack...Watson G to the Rescue

Last night I was cutting Boy Teenager's hair. Whenever I cut his hair it takes between 30 minutes and 3 hours. He is extremely picky about his clothes & his hair. I love that I raised a son that is fashion conscious, and that he only trusts me to cut his hair, but dang, he is picky.

Cutting his hair takes a combination of several pairs of scissors, razor lengths, skill, and patience.

As I was cutting The Boy's hair, Watson G was very curious about what I was doing. He's always curious when I cut hair & will pounce on the hair as it falls to the floor. I wasn't paying a ton of attention to Watson until I was attacked by him. Technically the razor was attacked.

We were standing there discussing the importance of a certain angle in the cut, the razor was in my hand at my side, when I felt a smack against my hand. I looked down to see Watson hissing & smacking the razor. That's when I grabbed the camera (excuse the hair on the floor, I was mid-cutting).

Watson & a buzzing razor.


It's offensive even when it's not buzzing.

Thank goodness I have such a ferocious guard cat to protect me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...