That's Me

That's Me

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hoe Hoe Hoe...Merry Christmas?

Sometimes my long nails make me type things I wasn't intending to. It can make for a confusing message. Especially when I don't catch the mistakes before I hit enter while on chat.

The following is an unedited conversation from today...


me: 
 yo
fo shizzle
 Sent at 4:02 PM on Tuesday
 ICE:  fo sho
 me:  come hoe
home
i don't need anything hoed
but if that's how i get you home by tempting you with a hoe, i'll go with it
unless it's a whore type of ho
then we've got issues
you know what, i'm gonna take a nap
 Sent at 4:07 PM on Tuesday
 ICE:  lmao



So much for sending a sweet message about how much I miss him when he's at work. It never even made it to the sweet part. That message turned into something else entirely.

I gave up. But I never did get my nap.

 I'll tell him I missed him when he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...