That's Me

That's Me

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Muppet for Dinner

Hubby made enchiladas for dinner last night.  He even dished me up and served me. I was all, "Ooh, thank you for..." and then I looked at my plate "...Cookie Monster??" 

Hubby served me a face. 


After my initial reaction of Cookie Monster, I couldn't stop looking at it looking at me, all muppet-like with its unblinking eyes and lack of lips. Next to the fork, I swear it is sticking its tongue out at me. I'm still not sure if it was begging me not to eat it or if it was daring me to eat it. 

I ate it. 

And it was the most delicious face I've ever been served. 

I'm not sure what that says about me that I was able to devour his face with pleasure. At least I didn't have a chianti with a side of fava beans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...