That's Me

That's Me

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Marco...Marco...

Polo! I'm here. 

Have you missed me? Have you been wondering where I've been? 

Let me show you! 

Literally buried under homework. 

If I showed you my schedule for the last 3 weeks, you'd probably pass out. Or, like so many others, ask me if I'm crazy. I have no idea how I'm going to keep up this schedule for the entire quarter. It's brutal.

Every day I tell myself "11 more months...11 more months..." Yes, the countdown to Diploma Gettin' Day has begun.

Do you know how sad it is to look at your schedule and realize you have to decide which is a priority to schedule: sleep or eating??

It's getting old having to schedule in potty breaks and showers just so that I a) make sure I have time for them and b) actually do them.

I was warned that this quarter would be the toughest yet, but daaaang. A wee bit breathing room would be nice. 

This was me Monday, sitting at a railroad waiting for the train to hurry its butt up and get out of my way, after a long day in a class room. 

My bed was oh so far away.
It's not so easy to concentrate after only 2 hours of sleep, getting up before the sun even thinks of getting up, and then dealing with idiots on top of it. Oh, and let's not forget that 3-hour commute...'cause that's a joy when you'e exhausted. 


Nemo was very happy
that I took a nap.
When I got home, I threw some mac & cheese (with bacon!) in the microwave, let the dog out & in, changed into comfy clothes, ate my lunch, and then didn't leave the couch for 3 hours. Because I fell asleep on it. I woke up with 2 cats & a dog on me.

This is where I've been. Please don't forget about me while I'm buried under all these books, highlighters, note cards, and coffee cups. In fact, if you wouldn't mind, could you just check in with me every once in a while to make sure I've dusted off the cobwebs, eaten, and slept? Or at least make sure that I am still breathing?

I may need the reminder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...