That's Me

That's Me

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Branching Off

Watching Big Brother last night with the hubster, chillin' on the couch after a long day, kids were outside playing or elsewhere, it doesn't really matter where they all were, and I was getting my feet rubbed. It was good. I was completely absorbed in the show when a child walked in from outside and sat down on the floor in front of me. No big deal, happens all the time. 

Except this time...

...my child was part plant. 

And she just sat there. 

As if there was nothing growing out of her head. 

Part of me said, "Self, you don't want to know. You always regret it when you ask. These are your children after all." 

Another part of me said, "Dude, you totally gotta know this one."  [this part is a stoner]

So I said, "Blondie, your antler is in my way."

She moved to the couch & said,
"That'll happen."

Sometimes it's just best not to ask.



P.S. I swear we were watching Big Brother. That first picture looks like something a wee bit naughty could be goin' on but ew. No. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...