That's Me

That's Me

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wait...There's More

Hubby had something to say last night.

I will share his thoughts with you because I must share how sweet he is to let me know exactly what he was thinking when he called me an Oompa Loompa and then a Russian male dancer.

So incredibly sweet of him to open up another image on this for me.

Just in conversation last night, I happened to say, "What? Like that I'm a Russian Oompa Loompa?"

He laughed. And continued to laugh. And laughed some more. Then chuckled. He finally said he has decided that instead of the picture of the Russian male dancer representing me squatting, Mr. Bobinksy is now more appropriate.

Don't recall Mr. Bobinsky? Let me refresh your memory...


Maybe this will help you remember...


And if you really want to see what hubby apparently saw in me...


Once again these pictures are appropriate here...


Thanks for clarifying for me, honey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...