That's Me

That's Me

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Lennon Receives Love on His Own Terms

I had to look for Ginger Girl at her bedtime, which is not a normal thing I have to do. She's typically hanging out with me as much as she possibly can, so unless I wasn't home, I never have to wonder where she is. Also since I don't have a McMansion, if I'm in my kitchen, I know where everyone is in the house, whether they're hanging out with me or elsewhere on their own.

I wasn't in my kitchen when I lost sight of Ginger Girl. Hence having to find her. A plus of a small home: things & people aren't lost long 'cause there isn't a whole lot of ground to cover before you've seen every square foot.

I walked in my room & found Ginger Girl laying on my bed. The second I walked in, before I could even say anything, she said, "What cat? I don't have a cat." I looked closer, eyeing a lump next to her arm, under her sweatshirt which she was holding closed.

Cat? I don't know what you're
talking about.

She opened her sweatshirt to reveal a cat. Of course.

Peaceful. 
 
Lennon.













Peaceful, that is, until...  


He was all happy until she kissed him. Then
he was very not happy. Unless she kissed 
him on the lips. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...