That's Me

That's Me

Friday, December 20, 2013

The Cute Factor

Poor Watson just can't handle it when I'm knitting. Knitting means my hands are occupied, which means I can't  be smothered by pet him. Poor guy.

He decided weeks ago that when his glaring at me from the other side of the room didn't get him the results he wanted, which was me putting down the knitting needles & loving on him, he would try something else. He started pushing his way onto my lap because he learned that when the needles are in my hands, I can't push him away as quickly as usual. After he'd squirm his fat ass onto my lap, he'd look up at me & paw at my face. When that didn't get him the attention that he wanted...because getting locked out of the room was not the attention he wanted...he resorted to The Cute Factor.

"Taking a break & you choose
to knit? Don't you see how
cute I am over here??"

And here's The Cute Factor in action...



I ask you, who could ignore that? Pure evil to use cute against me.

I'm putty in his paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...