That's Me

That's Me

Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Queen's Crown

Watson does some strange things that I cannot explain. This is one of them. 



I swear I don't use tuna shampoo or salmon hairspray. I have no desire to make my cat chew on my hair, much less smell like anything that would make him do it. 

I can't explain it. He does it every time I lie down & it's another one of his odd things that I just go along with because fighting Mr. One Track Mind is not worth it sometimes. 

After chewing & clawing at my hair he does this...

Cat crown. Perfect for a Queen like me.

He claws & chews on my hair. I swat at him. He stops. I go back to what I'm doing. He starts up again. Rinse & repeat. Then he lies down & goes to sleep. On my head.


Oh, Watson, what I wouldn't give to be able to read your mind & know why you do the things you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...