That's Me

That's Me

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Watson Loves M&M's

This morning, being lazy before I had to get ready for work, I was munching on The Breakfast of Champions: Coke & Peanut Butter M&M's. I actually don't like chocolate but I wanted something peanut buttery & I didn't want to make a sandwich & the M&M's were close by. I told you I was being lazy. 

I was preoccupied by some drama on an online mothering board when suddenly the M&M box flew past my head. Having something suddenly launched at my head, it makes sense that I jumped. Being alone in the house, it makes sense that before I saw who had done it, I yelled Watson's name. I looked down to see Fat Cat looking up at me with a pretty darn cute face, all innocent-like. 

Yeah, as if he can actually fool me. Silly cat. 

I put the box back to the side of me & watched out of the corner of my eye as Watson crouched down, wiggled his butt, then pounced on the M&M box, sending M&M's all over my bed & the box over my head again. 

Then I grabbed the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...