That's Me

That's Me

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pink + Hubby + Me = Perfect Love

I walked past hubby while he was at his computer...

Me: We're not broken, just bent. We can learn to love again. 

Hubby: I'm sorry, I don't understand where all of this is coming from. I thought that we were fine.

Me: We had everything.

Hubby: My dear, we still have everything. It's all in your mind.

Me: Yeah, but this is happening.

Hubby: You used to lie so close to me. There's nothing but empty sheets between our love.

Me: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough.

Hubby: We're not broken, just bent. We can learn to love again. 

Me: Ooh oh. 

Only in my home could I say just a few words & instead of getting worried, the hubs can go right along with it.

Like when I yell, "Stop!" & the reply from the other room is always, "Collaborate & listen!" Or when I text him, "Kriss Kross" & I immediately get back, "will make ya jump jump". That's how we roll.

If you have no clue what's going on here you need to watch this video. It's only the best song ever.


Who needs love notes when you've got someone that can finish your lyrics? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...