That's Me

That's Me

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Faceless Eddi Need Not Apply

Hubby was telling me how beautiful I am without makeup & that he didn't fall in love with me because of my makeup or how my hair is done. Aww.

In order to determine how deep that love for me truly is, I asked him if he would still love me if I didn't have a face.

Hubby: That'd be weird. Would you have a flat head?

Me: No. Just no face.

Hubby: Where would your head be?

Me: Gone. Just a set of lips on top of a neck.

Hubby: That's creepy.

Me: A neck with ears on the side & lips on the top. I'd tip my neck towards you to talk & my lips would move. Would I still be beautiful?

Hubby: If you didn't have a face we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Me: Because I would just know that you love me?

Hubby: Because you would have scared me too much when we met. I wouldn't be here now.

Good to know.

Good thing I had a face when we met.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...