That's Me

That's Me

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PMS

Last night I asked hubby what was wrong with one of the girls. He said 1 word, "PMS."

Ginger Girl was walking past us at the time & said, "I finally know what PMS stands for!"

"Oh yeah? What's it stand for?"

She proudly spelled out, "P. I. S. S. Y." Then said, "Mood Syndrome."

She looked at me with a big grin, happy that she figured out this mysterious initialled ailment that she's heard thrown about many times. It was a priceless look of pride on her face.

Hubby asked her who told her that. Ginger Girl said, "No one. I figured it out myself!"

I patted her head & told her she's the smartest girl ever to figure that out all by herself & she was very much correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...