That's Me

That's Me

Friday, October 5, 2012

"Try It, You'll Like It."

"It'll be fun to do together," he said. "It's not bad at all," he said. "I promise you'll like it," he said. "Just give it a shot," he said.

Men! I swear they like to torture women. Like it's their fun or something.

The hubby, the he part of the he said from above, is no exception.

This time I listened...didn't pretend to listen like usual...& actually did what he wanted me to do. And no, it's not fun to do together. Yes, it is bad. No, he is wrong.

I gave it a shot. With him. And I don't like it.

I promised him I will keep trying & maybe, just maybe, eventually I will come to like it as much as he does. I'm not promising I'll like it, but I'm promising to keep trying. I've heard of some women who actually like doing it, though I'm not sure I believe them. I've even heard of some women who like doing it with their husbands...though I'm sure I don't believe that at all.

I promise to allow my husband to torture my body every day, in the hopes that I will come to enjoy it. If I don't like it, I guess all that matters is that hubby is having fun, right?

I just hate that I can't have my Starbucks full-fat, lots of whip, Pumpkin Spice Latte while doing it. Hubby says it's one or the other. You can't be holding that uber-yummy, Heaven in a cup, beauty that sings to my soul while giving into the other. It's just not possible to have both at once.

Damn Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...