That's Me

That's Me

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hubby May Never Let Me Write Again After This One

There's this game going around The Facebook where you look up the top song from the month you were born. These are the simple rules to the game:
(1) find the top song from the week you were born.
(2) look it up on youtube.com
(3) post it without shame on facebook.

Not too hard, right?

My song is Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough by Michael Jackson.
Not really the lyrics I was hoping for. I figured it would be a song about a couple who just got the most awesome, beautiful, amazing, breath-taking gift they'd ever gotten & would cherish it forever, but whatever.

Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment because I didn't stop there. Any guesses what I looked for next? Yeah, I totally looked to see what the top song was the month I was conceived...

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? by Rod Stewart. Seriously.

Good grief, the vision of my father using bedroom eyes while singing that to my Mother is not what I needed first thing in the morning. <shudder>

And since I can't be the only one with the heeby jeebies & I'm just that kind of person... <giggle>...Can you see where I'm going with this?
This is what my Mother #2 may have been serenading her sexy husband before (or after?) they conceived my hubby. I'm sure she was using her bedroom eyes...

I just gave hubby another reason to hate Grease & I'll probably never be allowed to sing Summer Nights in the car again, but knowing he'll be gagging as he reads this makes it so worth it.

And the month hubby was born, Hot Stuff by Donna Summer:
I'll go with that.

If you don't hear from me for a while, just assume I'm trying to revive the hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...