That's Me

That's Me

Sunday, August 10, 2014

'Cause I Know You've Missed Him...

I'm sure many of you are wondering, "Where is Watson??" He has occupied so much of my blog that I know a lot of you are wondering why I haven't  complained shared his awesomeness with the world lately. 

No worries. Watson is still being a 3 year old with OCD in a feline body. 
For your viewing pleasure, I give you...
Sir Watson...

He will lay like this across my
homework just so that I
rub his feet.

Classic Watson when I'm busy.
"Don't you miss me?
Huh? Huh?"

He continues to be obsessed with his strings. 

Tug of war. He won.
He always wins. 
                     

"I'm done playing
with you."

"I'm taking my
toy & going elsewhere."














"Let go of my toy!"

"People, quit tying it to my tail!
I can't ever catch up to it."

His favorite hobby continues to be sleeping. 

Bright light +
fun night with the
guys & catnip=
terrible morning

"Will ya keep the kids quiet?
I've got a headache over here."











His new way to sleep.
All night.
Checking for a fever or blessing me? 

Combining 2 of his Sleeping Loves:
on a laundry pile while holding
onto someone's foot. Spoiled boy.

And I still wake up to this every morning...

"I missed you so much while your eyes
were closed. Don't ever do that again, okay?"
Jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...