That's Me

That's Me

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What I Have Missed

During my two weeks off from school, I have been catching up on the celeb & Cosmo magazines that have been piling up in my basket. That's not all I've done, I do try to have a life during my breaks. What is the point of the breaks if I continue to only read and not have a life, only difference from when I am in school being that the content of the reading changes? I need those breaks, yo.

I have learned such up-to-the-minute news as drama whore Kim Kardashian is preparing for her wedding and everyone wants to know what she will wear, Mila Kunis may be pregnant, and Jessica Simpson is back on Weight Watchers for her July wedding. Apparently there was a big broohaha over the Duck Dynasty guys being racist or perverted or naughty or too hairy, I didn't pay much attention I guess. And Paula Deen suddenly shut down a restaurant in order to save face about using the N-word. And there's a rumor Bruce Jenner is leaving Kris Jenner and becoming a woman.

Okay, so I'm a wee bit behind in my reading. The nice thing is, I didn't have time for celeb gossip online either, so I will still be surprised by the outcome when I finally get to the recent magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...