That's Me

That's Me

Monday, February 4, 2013

Dig a Little Deeper, Honey Child

Sometimes it's fun to watch someone dig a hole without a shovel. You know...the age old "diggin' their own hole"...yeah that. It's not as fun when you're the one they've insulted while digging that hole.

The particular conversation I'm thinking of came about when Blondie & I told Amazing Grace that her & her boyfriend are the cutest high school couple. They are just so stinkin' adorable.

I mentioned a girl Amazing Grace's age & her boyfriend, "I like seeing them together, they're a cute couple."

Amazing Grace said that she didn't think that the girl is all that cute on her own. I asked her why. She said, "I don't know, she just isn't."  

I said, "I've been told she looks just like me."

Amazing Grace froze for about 15 seconds before she started digging that proverbial hole. No matter how many times she told me that I don't look anything like that girl, there wasn't a ladder tall enough to get her out of the hole she found herself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...