That's Me

That's Me

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The End of the World aka My Week in Pictures 12-22-12

The End Of The World As We Know It Didn't It didn't happen.

So explain to me why this happened to my radio....

...the time on the left was the actual time. The middle "time" is supposed to be the song title & station call numbers. Either 96.7FM was messin' with all of their listeners with satellite radio or...? TEOTWAWKI*, maybe? We'll never know. 

Since the world didn't actually end, someone owes me. It took me forever to bring up all those cases of water, canned tuna, & dried beans from my bunker. We worked for the past year...making that damn thing all comfy for all 16  of us (2 adults, 6 kids, 3 cats, 2 hamsters, 1 fish, 1 dog, & a partridge in a pear tree)...not an easy task I might add, the thing isn't that big...digging potty holes...making clay ovens...hanging sheets to section off "rooms" for privacy. That wasn't fun And to find out it was all for naught? I'm ticked. Really ticked. Those damn Mayans owe me.

Yeah, I'm so full of it. I'm glad none of my friends actually believed we would all go poof at 5:11 (or something like that) on 12-21-12. I hate when I have to slap my friends when I'm not in the mood for it. I've been too busy to feel up to slapping sense into anyone I know. It would have been nice to have the world end so I didn't have to take my final on Public Policy but eh, no such luck.

After Christmas shopping tonight, hubby man & I caught up with a couple friends. I have to make a confession to them...I'm sorry, Mr. Sheep Herder & Mrs. Used To Be Hubby's Boss, hubby & I did not really meet in Burma while inoculating babies on a 6-day mission trip. Hubby did not hold the babies while I gave them their vaccinations. But thank you for asking how we met. And for never having watched the movie Four Christmases so that we could totally make that sound believable.

And now...a word from our sponsors. Wrong line. Here we go...and now...My Week in Pictures...

Ginger Girl Through
the Glass Bottle
Ginger Girl showing how much
hair I cut off to give her bangs
 



I found an antique elf
from before the Elf Shelf
was invented...

...I gave him a comfy spot
in the desk cubby right above
hubby's computer






I don't understand why hubby didn't enjoy having
a work partner. He didn't have to ban him to
the top of the fridge & call him "creepy"
Watson became obsessed
with an empty egg carton...
...that's my hand in the corner
as he fights me trying to
take it away from him...

...I opened it to prove
that it's a clean egg carton...

...he ate a hole right
through it & chased after
me when I finally took it away
(video to follow in a future post)





"Trust me, I'm a Ninga."


Ginger Girl & Zipper played outside after our
blizzard. Those aren't marshmallows on his leg,
he's a snowball magnet (yes, we dried him off &
no, he does not have frost bite)

Don't you dare touch his toys...
Watson keeps a close eye on them,
even in his sleep
He loves his feet rubbed
as much as I do



He's just way too cute




*The End Of The World As We Know It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...