That's Me

That's Me

Friday, November 16, 2012

K-Cups *Money Savers*

I absolutely love my Keurig! Love it!! I'm always in a rush & I love that I only have to wait seconds for my coffee. I also love that I can fill the reusable K-Cup with my cherry coffee or buy the convenient K-Cups. I'm always looking for deals on the K-Cups so here are some that I found today...

All of these have free shipping. Click on the item name to be sent to the store.


























Keurig K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter $4.79 (reg. $14.95) I love mine! Never leaks grounds into the cup & is easy to clean. This is an amazing price! You can get free shipping on this item if it is part of a $25.00 order. Why not order some coffee with it & get free shipping...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...