That's Me

That's Me

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2 Gingers + 1 Camera = Documented Fun II

We don't lick the
cats, Ginger Girl...
...or the Mama.

I take a lot of pictures. More than anyone I know. There is never a day where I don't take at least 5 pictures. You should see how many I can get from a special occasion.

My favorites, if you've read any of my blog you'll know, are the goofy pics; the pics that show a person having fun. The pics that are taken when the person doesn't know about it are great, but it takes the especially special people to pose for a picture that shows them truly having fun & letting go of how a person "should" look for a picture. Anyone can pose & smile for a picture, not everyone will let loose 100%.

Nor do we eat them... 
...but I can eat you.



It's safe to say Ginger Girl takes after her Mama in her love for goofy pics--taking & posing for them.










1 comment:

  1. Great information. Lucky me I discovered your blog
    by chance (stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!

    Here is my site ... MauroHTwiest

    ReplyDelete

Come on, spill what you're thinkin'...